2018 Hearts in the Sand Conference
Sponsored by Southwest Florida Romance Writers
Bi-annual conference allowing writers and editors to hone their craft, gain new insight
and network with industry professionals.
February 23 – 24, 2018
at the Embassy Suites – Estero
(Naples – Fort Myers area of Florida)
Beaches and Florida Sunshine!
Reserve your hotel room with SWFRW group price by clicking here
Bestselling author of more than 70 novels
Craft to Creativity: A Hands-On Workshop
In the highly competitive publishing industry how do you get to the top and stay there? How can you stay inspired, avoid distractions and develop fun ways to unleash your creativity from one book to the next?
Learn hacks, practical steps and staying power from NYT bestselling author of over 70 books, Carla Neggers. This Craft, Creativity and Brainstorming Workshop will provide you with a unique action plan designed to push you to your best writing yet!
Creator of Where Writers Win book marketing experts
A Multi-Channeled Approach to Building Your Audience
Using key industry influencers
Choosing & using the best social sites for your audience
“Outside the box” book marketing ideas
FRI, Feb 23rd
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Come network with other writers and industry professionals! Reception with light appetizers. Drinks are free if staying at the hotel, otherwise cash bar (right outside the conference room.)
- Beginning at 6:30p: Join Carla Neggers, Shari Stauch, Deb Werksman and Tina Wainscott for an informative Q&A on the publishing industry.
SAT Feb 24th:
- All day pitch appointments.
- 8:30a- Noon CARLA NEGGERS, Craft, Creativity and Brainstorming to the Next Level.
- Noon- 1:15p Lunch & Joyce Henderson contest winner announcements
- 1:15-4:30p SHARI STAUCH, Innovative Marketing Techniques
- 4:30p-4:45p Raffle baskets and hotel raffle prize drawings.
WIN a 2-night stay at Embassy Suites!
(Cannot be used conference weekend)
$99 SWFRW members
Any questions or difficulties registering, please contact any board member.